Sign up Latest Topics Chat
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
ZazJudo

Member
Registered:
Posts: 11
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi All:
My name's Larry Zaslow.  I've been heavy into close up magic for nearly 50 years.  My main influences have been Slydini (who performed at my Bar Mitzvah in 1974!!), Vernon, Goshman, Lorayne, Paul Harris and David Roth.  I'm delighted that there's another magic forum for us to exchange ideas, and I look forward to interacting with all of you!

__________________
"You know why you don't see?  You don't watch!"
   -Slydini
0
Harry Lorayne

Avatar / Picture

Honored Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,089
Reply with quote  #2 
       Very nice to see you here.
0
Anthony Vinson

Avatar / Picture

Honored Member - Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 1,795
Reply with quote  #3 
Welcome, Larry. You'll like it here.
0
ZazJudo

Member
Registered:
Posts: 11
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lorayne
       Very nice to see you here.


Thanks Harry!  Great to be here, and I can't wait for your new book!!

Best,
Larry

__________________
"You know why you don't see?  You don't watch!"
   -Slydini
0
Harry Lorayne

Avatar / Picture

Honored Member
Registered:
Posts: 2,089
Reply with quote  #5 
       Great to have you here, Larry. Yes, I know - you've always been among the first to order any new book of mine. Greatly appreciated, Larry.
0
Kingman

Avatar / Picture

Inner Circle
Registered:
Posts: 206
Reply with quote  #6 
Welcome to the group! Sure you will enjoy it!

Kingman

__________________
Kingman
kingman@magicofkingman.com
http:// http://magifofkingman.blogspot.com/

[Card%2BSharp%2B3]
0
Rudy Tinoco

Founding Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,036
Reply with quote  #7 
Glad that you're here, Larry! I'm also a fan of Harry's and equally excited about his upcoming book.

Rudy

__________________
http://www.facebook.com/magicrudy
http://www.facebook.com/themagiciansforum
0
ZazJudo

Member
Registered:
Posts: 11
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Vinson
Welcome, Larry. You'll like it here.


Thank you!

__________________
"You know why you don't see?  You don't watch!"
   -Slydini
0
ZazJudo

Member
Registered:
Posts: 11
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy Tinoco
Glad that you're here, Larry! I'm also a fan of Harry's and equally excited about his upcoming book. Rudy


Thanks Rudy!

__________________
"You know why you don't see?  You don't watch!"
   -Slydini
0
Jeff Mash

Inner Circle
Registered:
Posts: 18
Reply with quote  #10 
Welcome to the forum, Larry!    You have a lot of great influences (and how neat to have Slydini perform at your Bat Mitzvah too)!   You will find a great group of fellow magicians here in this forum.   Rudy and his team are fantastic, and I love the helpfulness of the performers who post here.

If you hear about any products on the forum that you'd be interested in purchasing, feel free to stop by MJM Magic (link in my signature), since we most likely carry all the latest and greatest stuff.   I'd be honored to help you out if you need anything.
0
ZazJudo

Member
Registered:
Posts: 11
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingman
Welcome to the group! Sure you will enjoy it!

Kingman

Thank you!

__________________
"You know why you don't see?  You don't watch!"
   -Slydini
0
ZazJudo

Member
Registered:
Posts: 11
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Mash
Welcome to the forum, Larry!    You have a lot of great influences (and how neat to have Slydini perform at your Bat Mitzvah too)!   You will find a great group of fellow magicians here in this forum.   Rudy and his team are fantastic, and I love the helpfulness of the performers who post here.

If you hear about any products on the forum that you'd be interested in purchasing, feel free to stop by MJM Magic (link in my signature), since we most likely carry all the latest and greatest stuff.   I'd be honored to help you out if you need anything.


Thanks very much!

__________________
"You know why you don't see?  You don't watch!"
   -Slydini
0
Helder Sousa

Member
Registered:
Posts: 16
Reply with quote  #13 
Welcome, Larry. You'll like it here.
0
ZazJudo

Member
Registered:
Posts: 11
Reply with quote  #14 
Thanks very much Helder!!!
__________________
"You know why you don't see?  You don't watch!"
   -Slydini
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.