Sign up Latest Topics Chat
 
 
 


Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Bernard Slasher

Member
Registered:
Posts: 6
Reply with quote  #1 
Ahoy t' all me fellow conjurers out thar! 'tis I Captain Bernard Slasher 'n I be here t' plunder all th' knowledge out o' th' Magician's ForRUM!

I 'ave been sneakin' around these parts fer quite a long while 'n finally I thought I would go ahead 'n come aboard this vessel!

I 'ave many inspirations that I could rattle off but since it ain't anyone ye haven't heard o' afore then I shall spare ye th' details. I be happy t' be among ye 'n I be lookin' fore t' many hours o' discussion o' me fav'rit subject wit' like minded individuals.

I'll see ye around th' forum 'n on th' high seas me hearties!

Have a fine day!

__________________
☠️ Always be yourself. Unless you can be a pirate, then... always be a pirate. ☠️
0
RayJ

Avatar / Picture

Honored Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,546
Reply with quote  #2 
Welcome Barnard.  But just know we frown on piracy here, at least when it comes to magic! [biggrin]

Glad you stopped lurking and introduced yourself.  
0
Bernard Slasher

Member
Registered:
Posts: 6
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayJ
Welcome Barnard.  But just know we frown on piracy here, at least when it comes to magic! [biggrin]

Glad you stopped lurking and introduced yourself.  


Thanks fer th' welcome RayJ!

Aye! O' course, I agree wit' ye! I'll skewer th' gizzard o' th' salty sea bass who plunders wha' ain't rightfully thars!

'n now I shall leave ye wit' a wee joke... Wha' be a pirate's fav'rit doll?  BAAAAARRRRBIE!

 


__________________
☠️ Always be yourself. Unless you can be a pirate, then... always be a pirate. ☠️
0
EVILDAN

Avatar / Picture

Honored Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,834
Reply with quote  #4 
Where's the rum? 
I thought we all get a bottle of rum? 
0
Bernard Slasher

Member
Registered:
Posts: 6
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVILDAN
Where's the rum? 
I thought we all get a bottle of rum? 


Well ahoy thar, EVILDAN... I 'ave met many Dans durin' me travels 'n ye be th' most EVIL o' them all!

Rum? Well, I... barrels... drank it all... 'cause... I be a pirate!

But when I make me next haul o' th' good stuff ye'll be th' first t' get thar mighty owns bottle o' it!


__________________
☠️ Always be yourself. Unless you can be a pirate, then... always be a pirate. ☠️
0
Alan Smithee

Inner Circle
Registered:
Posts: 491
Reply with quote  #6 
Welcome!

Don't forget to check out "Another Man's Treasure".

Not quite food and drink for pirates......there's a price to pay.
0
RayJ

Avatar / Picture

Honored Member
Registered:
Posts: 3,546
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernard Slasher


Thanks fer th' welcome RayJ!

Aye! O' course, I agree wit' ye! I'll skewer th' gizzard o' th' salty sea bass who plunders wha' ain't rightfully thars!

'n now I shall leave ye wit' a wee joke... Wha' be a pirate's fav'rit doll?  BAAAAARRRRBIE!

 



And their favorite drive-through restaurant seems to be ARRR-bies.
0
Bernard Slasher

Member
Registered:
Posts: 6
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Smithee
Welcome!

Don't forget to check out "Another Man's Treasure".

Not quite food and drink for pirates......there's a price to pay.


Thank ye mighty much, Alan.

'N I'll be sure t' give it a gander!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayJ


And their favorite drive-through restaurant seems to be ARRR-bies.


I see wha' ye did thar! Har har, I love it me bucko!

'n I do love me some o' thar Horseradish sauce! I could put it on anythin'! Hardtack, beans... even an ole leather boot if I had to!


__________________
☠️ Always be yourself. Unless you can be a pirate, then... always be a pirate. ☠️
0
Axel

Avatar / Picture

Inner Circle
Registered:
Posts: 327
Reply with quote  #9 
...your favourite music style is Arrrr&B?...welcome to TMF!
0
Rudy Tinoco

Avatar / Picture

Founding Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,764
Reply with quote  #10 
This captain has sailed the high seas of the internet long enough to see that I may need to have Bernard Slasher walk the plank.

I’ll be watching this thread very closely.

Rudy

__________________
www.youtube.com/themagiciansforum
http://www.facebook.com/themagiciansforum
0
DJ

Inner Circle
Registered:
Posts: 340
Reply with quote  #11 
I'll be eating Chips Ahoy
__________________
Dan
0
arthur stead

Inner Circle
Registered:
Posts: 999
Reply with quote  #12 
Welcome, Bernard.  Let me know if you need help with your sword thru neck routine!

Arthur

__________________
http://www.arthurstead.com
0
Bernard Slasher

Member
Registered:
Posts: 6
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel
...your favourite music style is Arrrr&B?...welcome to TMF!


How did ye guess!? Give me Tina Turner, Barry White, Chaka Khan 'n Luther Vandross any day o' th' week!

Thank ye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy Tinoco
This captain has sailed the high seas of the internet long enough to see that I may need to have Bernard Slasher walk the plank.

I’ll be watching this thread very closely.

Rudy


Thanks for the warm welcome Rudy.

God bless.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
I'll be eating Chips Ahoy


Har har, they be some o' me fav'rit! I hope ye'll share a few wit' th' ole cap'n!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur stead
Welcome, Bernard.  Let me know if you need help with your sword thru neck routine!

Arthur


Thanks Arthur! That's mighty kind o' ye t' offer yer services 'cause.... wait a dang minute!

Har har, I see wha' ye did thar!

__________________
☠️ Always be yourself. Unless you can be a pirate, then... always be a pirate. ☠️
0
Alan Smithee

Inner Circle
Registered:
Posts: 491
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernard Slasher

How did ye guess!? Give me Tina Turner, Barry White, Chaka Khan 'n Luther Vandross any day o' th' week!



On pirate radio, no doubt.
0
Rudy Tinoco

Avatar / Picture

Founding Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,764
Reply with quote  #15 
Looks like Bernard Slasher decided to abandon ship.

He deleted his account.

Rudy

__________________
www.youtube.com/themagiciansforum
http://www.facebook.com/themagiciansforum
0
luigimar

Avatar / Picture

Honored Member - Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 1,572
Reply with quote  #16 
All right... since Bernard decided to abandon ship (most likely he realized Rudy knew who he was in reality, and he would have caused some problems), we will be locking this thread...



__________________
Luigimar
Magic is Within...
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.