Sign up Latest Topics Chat
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Chi Han

Honored Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,047
Reply with quote  #1 
http://melbournemagicfestival.com/our-final-international-guest-is/

He's a guest at the Melbourne Magic Festival.  Sad thing is I'm probably out of the country then.  I am in so much pain right now.
0
Gareth

Inner Circle
Registered:
Posts: 869
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Han Yeo
http://melbournemagicfestival.com/our-final-international-guest-is/

He's a guest at the Melbourne Magic Festival.  Sad thing is I'm probably out of the country then.  I am in so much pain right now.
.

Wow Chi han. Thanks for the heads up!!!
Gareth
0
Gareth

Inner Circle
Registered:
Posts: 869
Reply with quote  #3 
Tickets went on sale 5 minutes ago..... my ticket bought 4 mins and  45 seconds ago[biggrin]

Thanks so much Chi han.

Gareth
0
Chi Han

Honored Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,047
Reply with quote  #4 
Me too.  I also signed up for his lecture, his Sunday workshop, and Joshua Jay's show and lecture.  Gonna be a busy few days.
0
Rudy Tinoco

Avatar / Picture

Founding Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,347
Reply with quote  #5 
He's incredible! I had the opportunity to hang out with him for coffee and magic when he came to lecture in Vancouver, Washington. You guys are in for a fantastic time!

Attached Images
Click image for larger version - Name: IMG_1633.JPG, Views: 8, Size: 106.21 KB 

__________________
www.youtube.com/themagiciansforum
http://www.facebook.com/themagiciansforum

0
Gareth

Inner Circle
Registered:
Posts: 869
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Han Yeo
Me too.  I also signed up for his lecture, his Sunday workshop, and Joshua Jay's show and lecture.  Gonna be a busy few days.


Excellent, can't wait to meet you in person Chi Han. I can only get in for the workshop flying in and then flying straight back but will be great to learn with you.

0
Gareth

Inner Circle
Registered:
Posts: 869
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy Tinoco
He's incredible! I had the opportunity to hang out with him for coffee and magic when he came to lecture in Vancouver, Washington. You guys are in for a fantastic time!


Can't wait Rudy and hey I get to meet Chi han in person as a bonus!!![biggrin]

GB.

PS just out of curiosity ( and probably ignorance) who is the gent on the left?
0
luigimar

Avatar / Picture

Honored Member - Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 1,134
Reply with quote  #8 
Gareth, if you are asking about the person on our left on Rudy's photograph, his name is Paco Rodas from Spain. He is from the "old school" of magic and usually hangs around Dani around the world. Paco (the equivalent to Frank in English) studied with and was friends with Ascanio, Tamariz, Pepe Carroll and some other Spanish magicians who are not so well known outside Spain. He specializes in coin magic now but also does some card magic.

Here is a sample of his work. The video is dedicated to Aldo Colombini.




__________________
Luigimar
Magic is Within...
0
Chi Han

Honored Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,047
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth


Can't wait Rudy and hey I get to meet Chi han in person as a bonus!!![biggrin]

GB.

PS just out of curiosity ( and probably ignorance) who is the gent on the left?


Hahah, meeting me is probably not much of a bonus, but it'll be awesome to meet you too!
0
magicmann

Inner Circle
Registered:
Posts: 55
Reply with quote  #10 
Dani is an inspiration and he will change the way you think about your magic. I was lucky that he visited the Island a couple of years ago and we had an all day workshop.

Paul
0
Gareth

Inner Circle
Registered:
Posts: 869
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by luigimar
Gareth, if you are asking about the person on our left on Rudy's photograph, his name is Paco Rodas from Spain. He is from the "old school" of magic and usually hangs around Dani around the world. Paco (the equivalent to Frank in English) studied with and was friends with Ascanio, Tamariz, Pepe Carroll and some other Spanish magicians who are not so well known outside Spain. He specializes in coin magic now but also does some card magic.

Here is a sample of his work. The video is dedicated to Aldo Colombini.





Many thanks Luigimar. I have heard of Sr. Rodas but did not make the connection. Thanks for the video, what a beautiful routine. 
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.