Welcome to The Magician’s Forum. Our goal is to facilitate the discussion of magic and its related art forms.
Anyone interested in, or passionate about, magic is welcome. Our membership includes beginners, amateurs, and professionals. Please feel free to ask for advice and share ideas.
We expect members to maintain a respectful environment with a minimal need for intervention by our moderators.
As such, members should consider the following guidelines when posting:
1. All posts should be about magic or its allied art forms, e.g. juggling, mentalism, etc. Replies must be directly related to the topic at hand and don't hesitate to resurrect an old conversation.
2. Discussions or comments about religion or politics are not permitted.
3. Do not use offensive, obscene, or inappropriate language or comments. Also, please refrain from correcting the grammar and spelling mistakes of others.
4. Differing opinions are fine; personal attacks, baiting, or trolling a forum member will not be tolerated.
5. Detailed discussions of methods and techniques are reserved for the Session Room, avoid exposing proprietary information without permission in the open sections.
Please have fun and participate. I look forward to getting to know you!
Rudy Tinoco - Forum Founder