Sign up Latest Topics Chat
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Rudy Tinoco

Avatar / Picture

Founding Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,798
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi Everyone,

This is a trick from an ebook that Harry is working on called, "More Jaw Droppers".


__________________
www.youtube.com/themagiciansforum
http://www.facebook.com/themagiciansforum
0
arthur stead

Honored Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,047
Reply with quote  #2 
Very nice, Rudy!  (And Harry, of course).  Great reaction from your wife at the blank faces reveal! 

Will Harry's new eBook feature anything other than card magic?

__________________
http://www.arthurstead.com
0
chris w

Avatar / Picture

Inner Circle
Registered:
Posts: 642
Reply with quote  #3 
Ha. Your wife's reactions to this were precious.
0
Abecarnow

Inner Circle
Registered:
Posts: 65
Reply with quote  #4 
Very sweet. What a lovely couple!
And Harry Lorayne is still writing, incredible.
Blessings to all. Thanks for cheering me up Rudy.
0
rready

Inner Circle
Registered:
Posts: 765
Reply with quote  #5 
Looked great.
0
Rudy Tinoco

Avatar / Picture

Founding Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,798
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur stead
Very nice, Rudy!  (And Harry, of course).  Great reaction from your wife at the blank faces reveal! 

Will Harry's new eBook feature anything other than card magic?


Hi Arthur,

It's a short ebook (60 pages) that contains only card related items.
I'm not sure when it will be released, but will keep you all posted 😉

Rudy

__________________
www.youtube.com/themagiciansforum
http://www.facebook.com/themagiciansforum
0
Rudy Tinoco

Avatar / Picture

Founding Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,798
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abecarnow
Very sweet. What a lovely couple!
And Harry Lorayne is still writing, incredible.
Blessings to all. Thanks for cheering me up Rudy.


And thanks for kind words and for taking time to watch the video 😉

Have a great day!

Rudy

__________________
www.youtube.com/themagiciansforum
http://www.facebook.com/themagiciansforum
0
RayJ

Avatar / Picture

Honored Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,003
Reply with quote  #8 
First of all, I like the trick.  I commented on it when it appeared on youtube but not here.  After watching it, I was thinking about the final reveal.  It makes sense for them to be blank, to go along with the patter Rudy gave.  But I wonder if you could get a big laugh if you were to write men's names on each of the blank cards and when you turn them over, you look at the spectator, shocked, and say "wow, you really did get around".  Just a thought.

Obviously it has to be done all in good fun and you don't want to make it look like you are serious or trying to make someone out to be promiscuous or anything.  
0
wbausert

Inner Circle
Registered:
Posts: 218
Reply with quote  #9 
Excellent, Rudy...and glad to hear there will be More Jaw Droppers!

Warren Bausert
0
Rudy Tinoco

Avatar / Picture

Founding Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,798
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayJ
First of all, I like the trick.  I commented on it when it appeared on youtube but not here.  After watching it, I was thinking about the final reveal.  It makes sense for them to be blank, to go along with the patter Rudy gave.  But I wonder if you could get a big laugh if you were to write men's names on each of the blank cards and when you turn them over, you look at the spectator, shocked, and say "wow, you really did get around".  Just a thought.

Obviously it has to be done all in good fun and you don't want to make it look like you are serious or trying to make someone out to be promiscuous or anything.  


Haha!! That is a great idea, Ray!

Good thinking!

__________________
www.youtube.com/themagiciansforum
http://www.facebook.com/themagiciansforum
0
Rudy Tinoco

Avatar / Picture

Founding Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,798
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbausert
Excellent, Rudy...and glad to hear there will be More Jaw Droppers!

Warren Bausert


I’m glad you like it!
Thanks for taking time to watch it, Warren!

__________________
www.youtube.com/themagiciansforum
http://www.facebook.com/themagiciansforum
0
EndersGame

Avatar / Picture

Inner Circle
Registered:
Posts: 391
Reply with quote  #12 
More Jaw Droppers?  Wow.

And here I was thinking that his book And Finally! (2018) was a fitting finale to Harry's body of written work!   I guess as long as Harry himself is in the body he'll keep writing!

__________________
BoardGameGeek reviewer EndersGame  Playing Card Reviews  Magic Reviews  Board Game Reviews 

[nTzBCzo]

0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.