Sign up Latest Topics Chat
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
mr john

Member
Registered:
Posts: 15
Reply with quote  #1 
Not sure if this is the right place to post .. but if it is, looking forward to chatting and learning from all of you. thanks in advance for any help from this wonderful group. I've been a hobbyist of magic for about 2 years learning on my own and some help along the way from people I have met at shows and on line lectures. I do magic for family, friends for fun! I  as most of us have started by using other peoples tricks till we have the moves down. I have come across this page as I search for more answers and guidance to better myself and create my own ideas and improve my skills .. Thank you all once again and may the new year bring you all the magic of the world.
0
Robin Dawes

Avatar / Picture

Honored Member
Registered:
Posts: 1,285
Reply with quote  #2 
Welcome Mr John - you will find a lot of knowledgeable, friendly and positive people in this forum.  What part of the world do you hail from?
0
Rudy Tinoco

Avatar / Picture

Founding Member
Registered:
Posts: 4,304
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr john
Not sure if this is the right place to post .. but if it is, looking forward to chatting and learning from all of you. thanks in advance for any help from this wonderful group. I've been a hobbyist of magic for about 2 years learning on my own and some help along the way from people I have met at shows and on line lectures. I do magic for family, friends for fun! I  as most of us have started by using other peoples tricks till we have the moves down. I have come across this page as I search for more answers and guidance to better myself and create my own ideas and improve my skills .. Thank you all once again and may the new year bring you all the magic of the world.


Hi Mr John, welcome to the Magician’s Forum! I look forward to getting to know you better!

Rudy

__________________
www.youtube.com/themagiciansforum
http://www.facebook.com/themagiciansforum
0
mr john

Member
Registered:
Posts: 15
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy Tinoco
Hi Mr John, welcome to the Magician’s Forum! I look forward to getting to know you better! Rudy
thank you for the welcome Rudy.. I hope to get to know you
and others in this forum ! this is all new to me so please bear with me as I am just learning the forum and making my way around it .. type to you soon !!






0
mr john

Member
Registered:
Posts: 15
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Dawes
Welcome Mr John - you will find a lot of knowledgeable, friendly and positive people in this forum.  What part of the world do you hail from?
sorry I didn't post where I was from .. I am from New York City USA .. thanks for the warm welcome looking forward to chatting and learning from you and others here ! ..Mr john
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.